What is the difference between meltblown and nonwoven
- Categories:Industry news
- Time of issue:1592891347000
What is the difference between meltblown and nonwoven
- Categories:Industry news
- Time of issue:2020-06-23 13:49
What is the difference between meltblown and non-woven fabrics? Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. With many voids, fluffy structure, and good fold resistance, these ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of ??fibers per unit area, thus making the melt-blown cloth have good filterability, shielding, heat insulation, and oil absorption . It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.;(2) Fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.;(3) Follow-up cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
The melt-blown filter material is made of polypropylene microfibers randomly distributed and bound together. The appearance is white, smooth and soft. The material fiber fineness is 0.5-1.0μm. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers Chance, so that the melt-blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area and a higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust capacity.
What is the difference between meltblown and nonwovenMeltblown cloth pictures
Non-woven fabric (English name: Non Woven Fabric or Nonwoven cloth), also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties.
Non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light-weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, inexpensive, and reusable. For example, polypropylene (PP material) pellets are mostly used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous one-step method of high temperature melting, spinning, laying, hot pressing and coiling.
Non-woven fabric features:
Non-woven fabrics do not have warp and weft threads, so it is very convenient to cut and sew, and it is lightweight and easy to set. It is loved by hand lovers.
Because it is a kind of fabric that does not require spinning and weaving, it is just oriented or randomly arranged short fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then strengthened by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
It is not interwoven and braided by individual yarns, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the sticky name in your clothes, you will find that It's impossible to pull out any thread. Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials.
The relationship between non-woven fabric and spun-bonded fabricSpunbond and non-woven fabrics have a subordinate relationship. There are many production processes for the manufacture of non-woven fabrics, of which spunbond is one of the production processes of non-woven fabrics.
(Including spunbond method, meltblown method, hot rolling method, spunlace method, most of the non-woven fabrics produced by spunbond method on the market now)According to the composition of non-woven fabric, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic, etc.; different compositions will have completely different non-woven fabric styles. Spunbond fabrics usually refer to polyester spunbond and polypropylene spunbond; the styles of these two fabrics are very close, and can only be distinguished by high temperature testing.
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through airflow or mechanical, and then is reinforced by spunlacing, needle punching, or hot rolling, and finally after finishing The formed non-woven cloth. The new fiber products with soft, breathable and flat structure have the advantages of not generating fiber debris, strong, durable, silky soft, and also a kind of reinforcing material, and also have a cotton feel, compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and cheap to manufacture.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D), light-point hot-melt bonding molding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellent and breathable: Polypropylene chips are non-absorbent and have zero water content. The finished product has good water repellent. It is made of 100% fiber and has porosity. It has good air permeability and is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inactive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spinning directly laid into a mesh and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material used for most non-woven fabrics is polypropylene, and the raw material for plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from each other in chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is quite stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so plastic bags take 300 years to decompose; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, which can be effectively degraded And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
1) Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor.
2) It cannot be cleaned like other fabrics.
3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly placed on the improvement of preventing division.
Add: Changjing Town Development Zone, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
Tel: +86-0510-86301569 / +86-510-86303098 / +86-510-86308766
Phone: +86-13358156888 / +86-13328112188
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Wuxi Jinmingwei Medical Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. 苏ICP备备20044762号-1 Power by 300.cn